Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It just keeps getting worse

I'm really getting pissed off now. This interview transcript with Barney Frank is putting me over the edge. Every time he is asked a direct question that exposes his hypocrisy on the AIG issue, his counter is "You say you're hearing me, but you're not." No, Barney, the interviewer IS HEARING YOU, and specifically hearing you put up the lamest attempt ever to dodge responsibility. Be a man, take ownership of bills YOU VOTED FOR that grandfather in AIG bonuses, and put forth a plan to move forward.

And this statement at the end is a f**king outrage. One of the things we're going to demand is the names of these people. They should not be allowed to hide behind anonymity. We will insist on knowing who they are and publishing those names. ARE YOU SERIOUS? Your solution to this situation is that you are going to publish the names of individuals? To what end? So that angry mobs can confront them in their homes, violently attacking them and their families? Does he not realize that given current public anger over this issue this is the inevitable outcome?

I thought I could make it to 2012, I really did. But with asinine statements and policies like these I'm not sure I can.

1 comments:

Fredo said...

They're ROBBING from us, bro. These AIG execs be ROBBING. It's got to end man, it's got to end.

All I can say is that it's a good thing Frank, Obama, et al. didn't just pass a budget (paid for with MY tax dolla) that earmarks valued at 20 times the amount of them AIG boni.

A damn good thing.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive