Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Big shout out to SHK and Fredo ...

I've been woefully absent the last few months from the Occasional Observer. Between the demoralizing election and the birth of my second child in late December, I have either been busy or not motivated to write anything.

The country has taken a very dark turn to the left, so I guess it's time to start fighting back, and you should be seeing more of me on the blog.

Fredo, just to let you know, I did complete Massachusetts Firearms training, and have applied for a License to Carry class A license, so when I get that approved by the commonwealth, I'll be looking for some more specific advice.

God Bless America,
Single Wing

5 comments:

Fredo said...

Nice work, SW. Congrats again on your expanding clan.

As far as gun ownership goes, you might as well exercise those rights while you still can. Look forward to hearing what you decide to go with.

Fredo said...

As far as the politics, I guess we all knew it was coming, but I'm surprised how little blowback there's been politically. I'm curious if any of this overt leftism will start to cause his favorability ratings to decline, and if so, what will be the proximate cause of Americans reelevuating how they feel about the O.

SingleWing said...

He's going to have a long honeymoon, IMO, because of the low-point in which he took over and the MSM love-fest. A foreign policy crisis, or a Carter-esque string of smaller failures might do the trick. An economy that fails to recover or suffers from inflation, higher interest rates, and low growth also will not help.

Probably the worst case is unfortunately what is playing out ... the economy is slightly in the thank, but by no means in free-fall or in a depression, so his popularity is high enough that he jams most of his programs in before the end of Q2 2010.

So besides Texas, where can I move to, Fredo?

SingleWing said...

By the way, SHK and I had the chance to fire a few of the trainer's pistols ... I have to say, my favorite was the Browning 1911.

SheaHeyKid said...

My favorite would've been the desert eagle .50 if he'd have brought it...

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive