Friday, December 30, 2011

Fredo's Mad Money update

OK, we're nearing the finish line in Iowa. Based on the contracts we chose, here are the scenarios needed for each contributor to win: Dark Commenteer: Romney wins in Iowa. Can't win if he doesn't.

Fredo: Romney wins in South Carolina, and someone other than Romney wins in Iowa.

ManBeast: Gingrich wins in South Carolina, and someone other than Romney wins in Iowa.

SHK: Wouldn't know winning if hit him in the face.

Here's my odds, based on current polling and momentum: D.C. 60% chance at the win, Fredo 25%, Beast 15%.

3 comments:

SheaHeyKid said...

And yet, despite my non-entry, I remain a dark horse to take it all.

Fredo said...

Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.

Fredo said...

SHK, I'll give you the field (can't speak for the other entrants). You need someone other than Cain, Gingrich, or Romney in SC; AND someone other than Mitt in IA.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive

Follow by Email