Friday, August 16, 2013

You're so cute when you're slurring your speech

There's nothing better than a pretty lyric. Particularly when it confirms the nobility of the human heart:

I once knew a girl 
In the years of my youth 
With eyes like the summer 
All beauty and truth 

But in the morning I fled 
Left a note and it said 
"Someday day you will be loved" 

I cannot pretend that I felt any regret 
Because each broken heart will eventually mend 
As the blood runs red, down the needle and thread 
Someday, you will be loved 

You'll be loved, you'll be loved 
Like you never have known 
The memories of me will seem more like bad dreams 
Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred 

Someday, you will be loved

0 comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive