Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just found a spectacular website

textsfromlastnight.com

Here are some real gems (note: the number in parenthesis is the area code the text was sent from):

(301):

the majority of my texts from you are at 3 AM & consist of either "I'm drunk", "you're asian", or "bratwurst"

(907):

There's a guy at this party taking all the unfinised beers and pouring them into a pitcher so he can drink them tomorrow.

(425):

He yelled "HERE COMES THE WARMTH" before he pissed his pants. In front of the whole party.

(306):

I woke up laying in alphagetti with the message "I'd go get checked asap" written out in the letters.

(256):

dinner with the girl I motorboated last semester wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be

(912):

I woke up with a flask of whiskey and a mason jar full of sausage in my tux jacket. south georgia is where i belong

(616):

This was worse than the time that I shot a bald eagle.

(206):

I feel like im in a tornado of daylight savings, tequila and death

3 comments:

ManBeast said...

I think I peed myself a little at "HERE COMES THE WARMTH" and "south georgia is where i belong".

Fredo said...

Fitting.

Beetz McDogg said...

Fredo. I really need to thankyou for this one. Was at a stop in the city and parked illegally for an hour and started reading the messages. Except now I can't stop. Even started copying some of the good ones.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive