Thursday, March 06, 2008

Call it, friend-o: Crist will be in McCain's cabinet

McCain wouldn't respond to questions about whether Crist will be his VP. I don't think he will pick Crist, for a variety of reasons we've already discussed. But he did have this to say:

"I know one thing about Governor Crist," McCain said. "And that is that he is a great governor. He does a great job. And I think that … there are many ways for him to serve the country."

I interpret that to mean Crist will be offered a cabinet position. My guess is they made a backroom deal a month ago wherein Crist gave McCain his endorsement in return for at least a cabinet position. Pure speculation, but that's my hunch.

4 comments:

Fredo said...

You've been putting it up your whole life, you just didn't know it.

Fredo said...

What position? Secretary of the Interior?

SheaHeyKid said...

Maybe treasury secretary. He can be in charge of printing $3 bills. Or maybe just plain secretary.

Fredo said...

They really shouldn't let you anywhere near a keyboard.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive