Sunday, March 09, 2008

If I didn't already know

that Brett Favre was the one superstar athelete I'd most want to go get a beer with (or maybe a wikky, CE?), I do now:

"The Green Bay Packers icon apparently spent the first days of the rest of his life hunting wild boar."

And just to prove the point that the Occasional Observer is at the center of every news cycle, a few friends of the contributors were apparently joining Favre at the hunting cabin. Here's the evidence:



Favre's figure is somewhat obscured behind the cabin's true star and hardest worker, Old #7, as well as the ample profile of this hunter. But trust me, Brett's right there.

2 comments:

Fredo said...

Please also note the presence of grilled sausage, and piles of plastic silverware that stay on the table, rather than ever getting put away.

SheaHeyKid said...

Here's some comments from madden on his meetings with favre:

As I got to know him over the years, I never felt any time I spent with Brett Favre was a meeting. You could call it a production meeting but it was a conversation. We talked about everything – riding tractors to talking about his Uncle Rube to his mom and dad to his wife to going deer hunting and sitting in a blind all day.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive