Monday, March 03, 2008

Joe Kennedy

So Joe Kennedy refuses to back down on taking Venezuela's oil. I wonder if this news, that Chavez allegedly gave $300 M to FARC will finally wipe that S-eating grin off Kennedy's face and force him to acknowledge that Chavez is an ass.

And for the record, Joe, in response to your point here:

Listen, 10% of all gasoline that people in the U.S. use comes from Venezuela. A huge portion of the heating oil we use on the East Coast comes from Venezuela. So people should hold themselves to the same moral standard they're going to hold the poor to.

if it were up to me we would be drilling in Alaska to replace oil from Venezuela and Middle East. But the greenies won't let us.

3 comments:

Fredo said...

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about. I see Joe Kennedy's lips moving, but where are the subtitles?

All I hear is a bunch of gravelly mumbly bumbly.

Fredo said...

Whoops. My bad. I'm confusing the progeny of the founder of the Empire of Contraband.

I was thinking of this one, with the mumbly-stuff comment.

SheaHeyKid said...

FARC is bad stuff, one of the most brutal terrorist regimes in the region. I'd like to see Kennedy comment on this.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive