Sunday, January 17, 2010

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

What a game. What. A. Game.

I'm not going to say I was confident we'd win (although I certainly thought we had a good chance), or even that we'd win more often than not if we played this game multiple times. But I will say that I'm getting sick of "experts" who keep analyzing Jets matchups by starting with "If the Jets get down by a couple of scores..." If there is one thing the Jets have done well all season, it has been to avoid being down by multiple scores. Their D is too good for that, and it's time for analysts to start respecting that.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy the win and reading articles by everyone who said the Chargers were a lock and had too much offense to shut down.

1 comments:

SheaHeyKid said...

Shonn Greene = beast.

I love how he just lowered his shoulder and blew over Weddle like he wasn't even there. Then in the end zone Cromartie took a cheap shot at him (probably should've been flagged) and he doesn't even react.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive

Follow by Email