Thursday, November 02, 2006

Some '08 Notes

1) George Will thinks things are breaking just right for Mitt Romney in '08. Here's his conclusion: "...the Republican field is already down to two. That is good for only one of them: Romney."

2) While Duncan Hunter's announcement that he'll seek the nomination has been basically dismissed by the MSM, I think he will be a player come primary time. Some other candidate will co-opt his border security and immigration position before all is said and done.

4 comments:

ManBeast said...

Mitt! Mitt! Mitt! Mitt!

Tom Tancredo is an interesting prospect too. What I know about him, I like. VP maybe?

Fredo said...

The cool thing about Rep. Hunter, if you look at his picture in the AP story that I linked to, is that he's an obvious bourbon drinker. Well, he looks like a bourbon drinker, anyway.

While I love Mitt, there's no question he's a martini guy.

Fredo said...

OK, OK, before anyone gets the wrong idea: I know Mitt doesn't drink. But if he did drink, he'd be a martini guy.

SheaHeyKid said...

Shaken, not stirred..

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive