Tuesday, September 18, 2007

As if I needed...

Another reason to hate Mike Francesa.

A few hours ago someone recommended Pan's Labyrinth to him as a wonderful film.
After the caller hung up, Senor Lardo asks Handi-Boy if the movie is subtitled.
Upon getting the affirmative answer El Tubbo says that he won't watch it because "it's too much work" to read subtitles.
I am embarrased that he graduated from St. John's and he should forever be banned from speaking of anyone's education.
Way to set a standard, Tons-O-Fun--reading is hard so I don't do it...
Get bent, Fatty.

2 comments:

Fredo said...

That is truly ridiculous. I enjoyed Pan's Labarynth, even though it was a bit pagan for my tastes.

Fredo said...

However, Francesa has both the brainpower and fat of two sports fans combined. He's that good. ;)

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive