Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Insanity of Some Environmentalists

There are many flavors of insanity among extreme environmentalists, but one particularly amuses me and makes me sad at the same time. I am speaking of over-the-top animal lovers-the kinds that will stop at nothing to help and individual animal no matter the cost. Don't get me wrong, I love animals and nature, but I'm more of the TR ilk. That part that amuses me is that these people don't really understand all that much about the true nature of animals, which is very well illustrated by this story. The part that makes me sad is all the money spent on these endeavors. It's a typical liberal misconception that fuels the second part. The erroneous notion that resources are not finite. Oh well, poor Dunham.

0 comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive