Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ru-dy Ru-dy

This is a brutally long article (which I admit I didn't fully read and skimmed about half-way through), but it does give a thorough summary of Giuliani's accomplishments as mayor of NYC and makes the case that his focus on economy and crime are what truly makes him conservative. I don't think it will sway any SoCons, but it might explain why he's remained solid #1 in polls and might have more legs then we expect. He surely has a clear sense of what he believes in, and was willing to fight the liberal press to get it done. NYC is certainly a much different place than the one I often visited as a kid.

Which reminds me, got my Mitt exploratory committee fundraising request in the mail yesterday. Time to pony up.

0 comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive