Monday, September 15, 2008

Nothing to do but laugh

In light of the continuing slaughter of the financial markets this year with no end yet in sight, I offer one of the funniest exchanges of all time:

Jack: So, things are going real, real well for you, aren't they, eh, Kevo?

Kevin: Gosh, things have been going so great lately. I got in early on some wireless I.P.O.s, and the stuff just skyrocketed from there.

Greg: Wow.

Kevin: What about you, Greg? What line of work are you in?

Greg: I'm in health care.

Kevin: Yeah, so you know what I'm talking about. There are a lot of Benjamins to be made now with biotech stuff. I don't have to tell you that. How's your portfolio?

Greg: I'd say strong...to quite strong.

2 comments:

Fredo said...

"Greg's a male nurse"

SheaHeyKid said...

Oh that's so great to give back, I'd love to find some spare time to volunteer.

Actually, I'm paid to do it, but it still feels good, you know.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive