Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Daily Tammany

Ohio: A park bench is a legitimate address for a voter.

Mississippi: Out-of-state or out-of-life doesn't bar you from voting.

ht: Drudge

Here's my question: if a park bench is good enough to register, how many New Yorkers, Illinoisans and Michiganders to you guess will be voting in Ohio?

Case in point--I signed up to get a text message back in August from the Obama camp so I could be among the "first to know" when he made his veep selection. I got my 7th or 8th text from his campaign today. It was asking me, as a New Yorker, if I was willing to volunteer to go to Pennsylvania. It didn't say that I should vote there, but I'm sure if a ballot and registration happened to be there as I arrived in Stroudsburg, their lawyers would fight to keep me from being disenfranchised.

1 comments:

dark commenteer said...

How great would it be if this plan works so well in drawing NY voters to PA that McCain actually ends up winning NY.

Ah, sweet irony.

A guy can dream, right?

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive