Monday, February 04, 2008

Final thoughts on Mega-Huge-Super-Duper Tuesday

CA: Mitt and McCain. One will win by a few points. The other will lose by a few points. In terms of delegates, it doesn't matter that much, as CA isn't WTA. Mitt needs the state though for bragging rights, so that the Northeast results don't make McCain look inevitable.

NY/CT/NJ: McCain's got every single delegate (183) from all three states in his pocket, like so many nickles and dimes. And he won't even share.

MA: Mitt should win, and better win convincingly.

The South: AL/TN/GA all seem to be three-way tossups. It'll be interesting to see if Huck's support fades like it has elsewhere, as Rush beats the "a vote for Huck is a vote for McCain" drum. My guess is that Huck's support does not fade, thanks to all those Southerners still fighting the War Between the States. As a result, I'm guessing Huck comes near his polling numbers. Meaning I have know idea who wins these states because they're polling as tossups. Aren't you paying attention? I already told you that.

MO: The only WTA state that seems pretty close. Unlike in CA, a couple of points in either direction here could yield 58 delegates, and 116 delegate swing. Along w/ CA, the most watched for result of the night. And much more meaningful, in terms of delegates.

CO & UT: Mitt leads big.

AZ: Massachusetts in reverse.

AK/WV/etc.: DK/DC. Just give me the delegate count.

2 comments:

Fredo said...

BTW, while I'm pretty sure who I'm voting for tomorrow, this race is the first time I can honestly say I might change my mind the night before the election. In no other Presidential primary have I not known who I was voting for months in advance of the voting.

SheaHeyKid said...

I think Mitt will win MA convincingly, he has a big, steady lead there and the top talk radio guy is an enormous Mitt supporter.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive