Monday, November 10, 2008

OK, SingleWing, I've got you covered

We all know how SW feels about Notre Dame. Loathes them. With a passion.

And I can only assume it's for that reason that he forwarded me this story from a local Indiana newspaper.

I'm guessing it must be some kind of satire that's meant to poke fun at the Irish. It would probably be more effective satire if it had a thread of believability.

I mean, is anyone really buying that a good looking, articulate, and right-thinking girl like the author of that letter would fall for that guy?

3 comments:

SingleWing said...

is it wrong that I used the word figa in my post? Is that PG-13 because it's in a different language?

SingleWing said...

by the way, I can get into this blog from my PC with IE, but not with my Mac running Firefox. WTF?

Fredo said...

I think Firefox is actually spyware for the Obama on the DNC, so they block content from this blog.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive