Monday, February 26, 2007

Romney

RCP interview with Romney here. Fair amount of discussion about Iran and Iraq. If he can hang on to at least 10% for now, I think he'll break as front-runner once Rudy starts to fall.

On another note, I hope everyone is as disgusted by the treatment our wounded soldiers get at Walter Reed as I am. If my taxes aren't going to provide support for our military - both during and after a war, then what the hell are they going to? This is where I get sick of all politicians, Republicans or Democrat. They can vote themselves the day off to watch the OSU-Florida BCS game, but can't get it together to take care of our veterans?? The vets should have nothing less than world-class facilities. Speaking of which, I again urge people to support the Intrepid Fallen Heroes fund. They will provide the type of care that apparently our politicians cannot. Best of all, 100% of your donations go to fund activities - zero is taken out for administrative costs, which are instead picked up by their board members.

0 comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive