Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OccObs Quick Quiz

Be the first contributor to correctly answer this question, and you earn a hearty handshake...

Which distinguished member of the US Senate said this:

I just the other day got, an internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday and I just got it yesterday...

...the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

It's a series of tubes.

And if you don't understand those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and its going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.

Remember--no googling!

2 comments:

dark commenteer said...

Ted Kennedy!

Oh, wait--he was talking about his brain...

dark commenteer said...

Aaaah--Ted Stevens.

This is completely understandale though. When I was in Alaska, I was unable to get an internet connection with my aircard so maybe they don't have it up there yet...

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive