Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh man, that's a dude!

Another fun part of working in Manhattan that you don't get in the 'burbs is seeing transvestites. I saw one today that raised the question of how far you go with being a transvestite. This person was obviously a man, standing about 6'3" with hairy arms and an adam's apple. He was wearing a dress, earings, a pearl necklace (watch the jokes with that one) and makeup. He had shaved his legs and painted his toenails, but had a good couple days of stubble (watch the comments about me "checking him out"). I'd ask, if you're going to try to appear like a woman, shouldn't you have some standards?

2 comments:

SheaHeyKid said...

Reminds me of the greatest all-time clip from Family Guy. I wish I could find a video clip since reading the quote doesn't do it justice (you have to hear Quagmire), but no one seems to have posted the clip anywhere..

Quagmire: "Hey there little lady. Why don't you turn around and show me your Lower East Side."
Woman (man voice) : "Sure."
Quagmire: "Whoa, transvestite, back off! Wait a minute...pre-op or post-op?"
Woman: "Pre-op."
Quagmire: "Whoa, transvestite, back off!"

Fredo said...

Well, golf has it's duffers. I guess cross-dressing does too.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive