Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hideous thought of the day

Rumors abound that a President Hillary Clinton would nominate Bill Clinton to Supreme Court. I'm sure he'd want that: he misses public spotlight, he already made a ton of cash with book deals and speaking engagements, and it's a true position of authority. The question is, would Hillary do it? She clearly only stayed with him to win the presidency, so if she does that then she doesn't need to give him any further favors and I doubt the two of them can stand each other. So I'm not sure she would do it and give him the satisfaction (that's the type of logic and hope I'm reduced to in this situation!!)

1 comments:

Fredo said...

I'm sure she'd do it. I doubt he'd want it. His ego would, sure. But let's face it, that's a ton of tedious reading, analysis, and writing. Even with your clerks handling most of it for you, it's a load. He's more of people person than a legal analyst, IMHO.

Of course, he would get up to 4 20-something female clerks, with a new batch every year. So that would be its own reward.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Always sniffing for the truth

Always sniffing for the truth

Blog Archive